• Snorkel and beach tours on all 3 vessels
• Guided tours- sea and land
• Chartered day-time and night-time cruises on Rhum Runners1 & II, as well as High Time
• Catered options available
• Flexibility with cruise hours
• Daytime land excursions and tours
Rhum Runner I & II Excursion details
Our internationally popular and award winning fun cruises are the way to go if your visit is a short one on the island. Combine a little history with some sun tan and party before heading back to your ship or hotel. Great for all ages!
• Pick up at St. George’s cruise dock or the Carenage
• 3 hr guided coastal tour*
• Includes: Complimentary snacks, rum punch and sodas*
• Cash bar for beers and bottled water
• Beach visit to BBC (Morne Rouge Beach)
• Live Steel Band music*
• Limbo Contest*
* Please note local charters do not include the above and inquirers are encouraged to contact the organizers of the cruise charter for specific cruise information. Charter contact information as well as event schedules can be found on our Facebook page under events: Click Here
High Time Snorkel Excursion details
A little more low-key, our snorkel tours provide an excellent way to unwind and experience the islands’ underwater beauty and gorgeous shoreline. This is a fun and educational family or adult group excursion.
• 4-6 hr guided coastal tour
• Lunch and drinks served
• Swim, sunbathe, snorkel at Molineire Point, a marine protected site and Flamingo Bay home to Grenada’s Underwater Sculpture Park, named ‘A Wonder of The World’ by National Geographic
• Spend approximately 90 minutes at the beach to enjoy lunch, sodas, beer and wine accompanied by fruit, cheese and crackers, at your own pace. Various packages available- call for more information
• Snorkel equipment provided
• All passengers complete a short safety briefing prior to snorkel
Land Tour Excursion details
Interested in learning more about the US invasion of Grenada? Did you know that chocolate comes from a fruit? Want to learn more about how the French carried out a surprise attack from inland gaining control of the island in the 1600s? Would you rather head to the beach and enjoy a sea bath at a secluded bay? This is the tour for you!
• 5 hr tour includes visits to
o Fort Frederick
o Local spice factory visit and garden walk
o Westerhall Rum Distillery tour, tasting and petite museum visit
o La Sagesse Nature Center for lunch and beach visit. Check out La Sagesse Nature Center here
• Lunch included, complimentary fruit juice and water
• Historical album review- check out old pictures from Grenada during the early 1900s
• Up to date on all marine vessel safety regulations
• Equipped with onboard flotation devices and ship to shore VHF
• Flotation devices must be worn by all passengers when snorkeling
• Each voyage embarks with a safety briefing
• CPR and First Aid Certified
• PADI Certified
• Fun, friendly, responsible, experienced
Tips to make your trip enjoyable
• Guests are recommended to bring a towel, a change of clothing and beach essentials.
• You can bring your own snorkel equipment.
• Beach chairs can be rented onsite.
• Your personal items are safe onboard our vessels during our tours however we recommend leaving jewelry and other valuables at home.
• Guests are encouraged to bring credit cards and currency to purchase optional extras such as souvenirs and snacks. US dollars are widely accepted throughout the island. The local currency on the island is Eastern Caribbean Dollar (ECD). The bank exchange rate is 1 USD = $1.67 EC dollars, however most businesses convert at $1.70.
• You should never feel that gratuities are expected from you. However, it is customary to leave a tip in recognition of service at restaurants, taxis, and for exceptional excursion guides and drivers.
• Guests must be ambulatory. Wheelchairs (collapsible or electric) are not permitted. Tour operators will deny participation to Guests arriving in wheelchairs or electric scooters.
• Guests should be in good physical health.